Birdie - Electric Rose
- Aircraft grade aluminium for durability
- Fibre-reinforced, ultra-wide footboard
- Ultra-wide wheels; approximately 2x wider than market-leading brands
- Height-adjustable T-bar: approximately 69 to 97cm
- Reliable stomp brakes for safety
- Non-slip ergonomic handlebar grips
- Safety stop buttons designed to prevent handlebar removals
- Lean-to-steer design
- Three wheels for increased stability
- Safety tested
- Non-electric kick scooter
- Maximum weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg
- Ages: 3 to 8 and up
Bird presents Birdie.
A built-for-kids scooter from the globally renowned US urban mobility brand Bird, and the minds of their industry leading vehicle designers. Made by parents, inspired by the kid in all of us.
KICK-POWERED, KID EMPOWERED
With a lean-to-steer frame and ultra-wide, three-wheel design, Birdie is easy to control. Moving left or right is as simple as shifting body weight - providing more stability, enhanced balance, and improved coordination. The reliable stomp brake helps riders stop quickly and safely, whilst the non-slip ergonomic grips provide better handling for smaller hands.
SAFE AND DURABLE
From the aircraft grade aluminium bar to the fiber-reinforced nylon deck, high quality materials and intuitive construction make Birdie a long-term addition to everyday play and life. The Birdie Scooter has undergone extensive testing to provide your child with a safe and secure ride.
MADE TO GROW WITH YOUR CHILD
The height adjustable T-bar can be easily moved up and down, making it easy for your little rider to keep flying, year after year. An ultra-wide footboard gives the littlest ones that extra confidence boost they need to take flight whilst ensuring they'll still have the room they need as they grow. For the adventures to come.
We offer regular delivery and next working day delivery options within Singapore.
Regular delivery within Singapore:
- Regular delivery is complimentary.
- Your order should reach you within 4-5 business days upon order confirmation.
Next working day delivery within Singapore:
- S$10.00 next working day delivery fee.
- Please note that all orders must be received before 1pm from Monday to Friday to qualify for next working day delivery.
- If you are an international customer, drop us an email at email@example.com or at our Contact Us Page with your order details and shipping address, and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a shipping quote.
- International delivery charges and delivery duration depends on the destination country. We work with reputable air freight couriers who will be able to deliver your order within 7 business days.